Are you a fan of Oregon Women's Basketball?
Then you've found the right place!
Join the Fast Break Club in welcoming Head Coach Kelly Graves for the 2014-15 Season!
The Fast Break Club at the University of Oregon is dedicated to supporting the team in a number of exciting ways that YOU can be involved in!
We are committed to raising the level of knowledge and support for Oregon Women's Basketball by sponsoring these great fan activities...
- Post-game MEET-AND-GREET SOCIALS with coaches, players and their families
- HALF-TIME BINGO supporting the Teresa Smith Women's Basketball Scholarship Endowment Fund and the Women's Basketball program
Every year we hear players saying one of the things that made the UO Women's Basketball program so special was the incredible support and enthusiasm of the fans. Find out how you can be one of those supporters who make a real difference in these student-athletes experience by becoming involved with the Fast Break Club at the University of Oregon.
- Scroll down to find out more about Fast Break Club happenings at the University of Oregon.
- Sign up to get FBC weblog updates directly in your inbox. (Just click the link in the verification email you will get to confirm your correct email address in order to activate your subscription.)
- Check out our 2013-14 FBC Membership Benefits . The 2014-15 Membership Benefits will be posted at the beginning of Fall 2014.
- Check out our great action photos of most home games.
SEE YOU AT THE GAME! GO DUCKS!!!
Scroll down to see a recap of some of the activity during the 2013-14 season...