Washington -- Huskies -- Seattle, WA
For most of us, it may be easiest to drive, but Seattle makes for an workable trip by planes (1 1/2h), trains (6 1/2h) or automobiles (4 1/2h).
The Huskies play at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion (Capacity 10,000). (google map)
If flying, remember that the Sea-Tac airport is about 30 minutes from the Arena, and Seattle Traffic can be wild. Other airport options include Taxis, Shuttles, Light Link Rail, Uber, and Lyft. The Light Rail's Red Line connects SeaTac Airport to Univ of Washington. The light-rail stop is near the Football stadium, not far from the arena.
- UW WBB Home (link), with links to Tickets. Section 2 is behind the visitors bench.
- We recommend reserving a ticket for Seattle games.
- Ticket Office: (206) 543-2200
- Transit & Parking Information (link), including link for the Light Rail (link)
- Tourism info from VisitSeattle (link) and TripAdvisor (link).
Washington State -- Cougars -- Pullman, WA
Pullman is nearly 300 miles from Seattle, making it a long side trip if you try to hit both in a weekend.
Some fans opt to stay in Spokane -- Spokane is a 2h drive from Pullman, but has more entertainment and lodging options. It has a lovely riverfront, downtown area.
- WSU WBB Home (link)
- You should be safe buying tickets at the door, since they aren't known for sell-outs.
- Ticket Office: 1-800-GO-COUGS or (509) 335-9626
- WSU plays in Beasley Coliseum on their campus. (Capacity (11,000+). (map)
- Tourism info for Pullman (link) and Spokane (link)