March 5-8 -- Pac-12 Tournament (TV: Final game on ESPN2. The rest on PAC-12)
- Our Bingo-Lady will be in Vegas, so won't be at Prime Time. She did check-in with them for anyone that needs a place to see the games, and if you go there, the staff can direct you to where to sit for the WBB game.
- SPECIAL NOTE for the Saturday Semi-Final game: There will be UFC fights televised at PrimeTime from 5-10 pm. They will have the sound on for the basketball games only in the back area. Also suggested time of arrival is before 5pm for the 6pm semi final, to hold a spot.
Prime Time Sports Bar and Grill
- 1360 Mohawk Blvd
- Please note that minors are not allowed in Prime Time Sports Bar & Grill during all hours.
- Web site
- Google Maps
Disclaimer: These are not official, hosted club 'parties'.
- We're merely providing a fall-back option for people for some that are looking for a spot to watch the game with a few fellow fans.
- We have talked to Prime Time Sports Bar and Grill about welcoming us WBB fans. Local sports bars have been far more hospitable to UOWBB lately, so you likely have a local spot you prefer.
- PS: Thank you Carol James, for arranging this